ANTIGEN RAPID TEST - (Saliva Test) - Orawell - Single Pack
WellcheckAU - Saliva Test - Orawell - Single Pack
- $5.99 per test min 10 tests
Test time: 15 minutes
Sample type: Saliva
Storage Condition: 2ºc to 30 ºc
This Saliva Rapid Antigen Test is an alternative to nasal tests and is ideal for testing children.
- Suitable for Rapid Antigen Self Testing
- Comfortable, non invasive testing
- Easy to administer and interpret
- No additional equipment required
- Time-saving procedures with results in 15mins
- High sensitivity 90.1% and specificity of over 99%
Included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (TGA)
The Well Biotech COVID-19 Ag Rapid Saliva Test Device uses double antibody sandwich immunoassay. The NC membrane pre-immobilised with monoclonal antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 antigen and anti-mouse polyclonal antibodies, and the colloidal-gold conjugated with monoclonal antibodies specific to SARS-CoV-2 antigen. If SARS-CoV-2 antigen present in the sample, a complex formed between the anti-SARS-CoV-2 conjugate and the antigen will be caught by the specific anti- SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal coated on the T region. Results appear in 10 to 20 minutes in the form of a red line that develops on the strip. Whether the sample contains the SARS-CoV-2 antigen or not, the solution continues to migrate to encounter another reagent (an anti-mouse IgG antibody) that binds the remaining conjugates, thereby producing a red line on the region C.
- 1 Unit Test Device
- 1 Unit Sample Mixing Tube
- 1 Unit Sample Collector
- 1 Product Manual
Well BioTech COVID-19 Ag Rapid Saliva Test Device Instructions
- Cough deeply twice before testing.
- Insert the sponge end of the collector into the mouth. Swab both sides of the cheek back and forth along the gumline. Continue top to bottom on both sides, and also the top of the tongue.
- Keep pad on the tongue for 1 minute.
- Break off the collector, and leave the collected sample in the Sample Mixing Tube.
- Cap the mixing tube and shake it about 20 times.
- Add 3 drops into the sample well.
- Read the results after 15 minutes.
How to Interpret the result of the Well Biotech Orawell Rapid Saliva Test
POSITIVE: Two-colored lines appear in both C and T (C represents Control, T represents Test). If you see 2 lines, please update your mySejahtera profile status and head over to a hospital / clinic nearby to get a PCR test immediately. Suggest to also get your close contact screened using the home test kit as well.
NEGATIVE: Only one line appears at C or the top position.
INVALID: No line is appearing for both C and T or it only appears in T.
*Information taken from Well Biotech Website
Customer support:1800 952 915 Available 24 hours, 7 days
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free Metro Shipping over $199 basket value in Australia
If the product/s are faulty we will replace.